Customer Technical Support Specialist
CBTS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS LLC
New York, NY
CBTS is looking for a process driven individual capable of building relationships with Fortune 10 customers, in order to align our service delivery of staffing solutions to enterprise customers.
The position is responsible for serving as a single point of contact for customer to provide a smooth onboarding experience of our consultant base on short and long-term contracts at disparate customer sites.
- Meet/interact individually with Customer to ensure their resources are ready to onboard on time without any challenges. Report back news as warranted. Answer any and all related questions pertaining to onboarding, IT requests, Access etc.
- Collaborate with CBTS Account Teams to drive offshore business / awareness within customers
- Build client relationships, drive customer success and satisfaction
- Partner with CBTS Account Teams to create and establish onboarding 'checklist' in support of Customer
- Follow up with Customer to understand the necessary application access for the new resource
- Align with Customer on how the resource is going to access the Customer Network -- Remote Machine, Citrix etc.
- Create IT Service request based on the information collected from Customer
- Follow up with Customer to make sure IT request is approved on time
- Provide an update to Customer on IT Service Request(s)
- If anything, new, work with Customer Network and/or Security team to enable the changes on Customer side and CBTS side
- The timely and accurate processing of all new hires
- Supporting new hires by providing guidance and directing them to available resources
- Providing support for escalated inquiries or concerns on matters related to onboarding
- Explaining new hires with details about the Customer, work schedules etc.
- Introducing new hires to the Customer
- Ensuring new hires have the necessary technical assistance to setup their hardware and software
- Follow up with resource to complete onboarding process
- Confirm with resources on necessary access from offshore
Education & Experience
- 4 years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of total experience and 3 years of experience in Customer management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, high aptitude for learning, strong attention for detail.
- Business acumen on IT services and Consulting Services
- Building and Leveraging relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Customer Relationships
- Familiarity with IT Service requests and escalation process
- Ability to establish quick rapport with people in person and over the phone.
- Flexibility with scheduling meetings and juggling calendar invitations.
- Uncanny ability to stay organized while multi-tasking.
- Microsoft Office expert especially within word and excel.
- Job will require flexible hours in order to support the offshore resources
- Travel to client sites and to India will likely be required in the future
- Experience with a Tier 1 blended-model service provider