**Only Applicants with the required TS/SCI clearance level with Poly will be reviewed for these openings**
Clear Ridge is looking for a Cyber All-Source Analyst who will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). This All-Source Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. This Analyst will have experience providing SIGINT analysis and reporting as a principal research and telecommunications intelligence analyst. Provide SIGINT in related fields including Signals Research, Target Development, DNI analysis, and serialized reporting. Experienced in DNR/DNI analysis, SIGINT geospatial analysis (SGA), various telecommunications technologies, all-source research, signaling technologies, and report writing.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 4+ years of all-source analysis
- 2+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience in gathering, compiling and reporting multi-source intelligence information and daily use of reporting, research and SIGINT development tools and databases in support of requirements.
- Understanding of and/or working with one of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI, GAEL-Lite, MARTES, Skywriter, PATHFINDER, or CPE
- Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
- Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
- Language analyst with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities
- Background should include an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community
- Experience with DNI/DNR and an understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events