Check out this new opportunity!
Cybersecurity/Information Assurance Engineer
Job ID # 2021-13296
Industry: Aerospace & Defense
Minimum Clearance: Top Secret Clearance
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Experience: 10 years
What You’ll Do:
- Perform security architecture and design tasks, system security requirements analysis/definition, and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) activities.
- Develop industry-leading cybersecurity technologies, products and services that help our nation’s heroes keep our nation safe
- Work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions
What You’ll Need:
- Top Secret Clearance
- Experience in system of systems (SOS) development of security architecture and design, detailed security analysis, design/development of security solutions, and system engineering development processes to meet mission needs and customer expectations
- Experience building or integrating Cross Domain solutions and products
- Experience implementing security in a cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience in a software development environment, with Agile experience preferred
- Proficiency in the use and understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Experience in the technical cybersecurity tasks for medium and large teams or projects, including mentoring of less-experienced engineers
- Proficiency in effective selection of appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the development and implementation of cybersecurity engineering products and solution.
- Skilled application of cybersecurity technology and trends to the architecture and design of large systems, including assessment and mitigation of system threats and risks throughout the program life cycle
- Capable use of Identification, authentication and authorization principles and products in system architectures
- In depth experience in Network/Security Management
- Implementation of cybersecurity specifications such as Risk Management Framework (RMF),STIGs, FedRamp, and other government security specifications/guidelines
- Experience interfacing with senior program leadership, external customers, security professionals, and senior levels of security working groups
- Expert skills in technical writing and verbal communication
- Proficient use of problem-solving, creative thinking, and multi-tasking skills
- Effective handling of complex assignments and ability to quickly grasp and apply new information
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering combined with 10 + years of relevant work experience; or Master’s Degree combined with 8 + years of relevant work experience. An active Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is highly desired.
What to Expect:
- Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a preemployment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
For questions about benefits visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/jobseekers/
For more information about Moseley visit: http://www.moseleytechnical.com/aboutus/
Still have questions? Reach out to
Detrom 256-880-0446 Ext. 326 (Detrom@moseleytechnical.com)