Clear Ridge Defense has multiple Cyberspace Policy Analyst openings we are immediately looking to fill in the Fort Meade, MD area. These positions range in seniority as well as specialty and require anywhere from 10-15 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a DoD client's Cyberspace policy analyst, conducting research, analysis, and coordination of strategy, policy, doctrine, and campaign assessments for Cyberspace Operations at the National, DoD, Service, and Command levels.
- Apply technical expertise to executive-level projects and analyze and assess future strategies, policies, and doctrines governing Cyberspace operations.
- Provide analytical support for interagency and coalition policy formulations on Cyberspace issues, ensuring authorities, concerns, and client equities are accurately represented.
- 10-15 years of experience as a USG, DoD, or Combatant Command policy analyst
- Cyberspace policy analyst
- Experience with conducting research and analysis and contributing to the coordination of strategy for military operations
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in developing a strategy with a future focus that guides the activities of an organization and incorporates the vision and long-term goals of leadership
- Experience with the Annual Joint Assessment (AJA) or Chairman's Net Assessment
- Ability to develop reports and briefings on strategy activities
- Ability to present excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with analyzing campaign plans to ensure the commander's direction and command strategy are interpreted into actions aligned with strategic and intermediate military objectives
- Knowledge of the Joint Strategic Planning System
- Ability to determine if a campaign plan captures and describes an approach to implementing guidance from higher echelons, including national and military strategies and policy documents
- MA or MS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services! And see how we were ranked a 2020 Top Workplace by the Baltimore Sun!
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering
- Cyber Intelligence & Operations Planning
- Security Risk Analysis, Mitigation & Training
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events