NurseDash, a leading technology company focusing on solutions for the health care workforce, is looking for a Daily Shift Ops Manager to join our team. We are looking for a team member who is passionate about solving a critical social problem by introducing our solutions to health care professionals and facilities. As a rapidly growing startup, we work across multiple verticals including hospitals, surgical centers, assisted living, skilled nursing, and long-term care to help create more opportunities for our clinician partners.
Shifts Ops responsibilities are:
- Managing a team of shift ops specialists to ensure 24-7 coverage for our customers
- Monitoring the performance of your team to ensure we are meeting core KPIs
- Dealing with escalated customer issues and resolving them in partnership with market leads.
Shift Ops requirements are
- 4+ years' experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- You need to be able to thrive in the startup environment, which means things will change rapidly and there will a new challenge every day
- Ability to self-prioritize and drive results
- Strong data analysis abilities in excel or google sheets
- Ability to both generate and present client-facing reports
- Experience in managing a team of direct reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work out solutions in real-time.
- Strong desire to win and dedication to doing whatever it takes to ensure our customers have a great experience.
Compensation will be set based on experience and but will include both base and incentive-based compensation.