Data Analyst (Python & Power BI)
- Responsible for download images to NAS (internal storage).
- Run Data QA, organize, timestamp, GPS coordinates, Perform the following data validations, log data.
- Replicate Data in NAS, log data delivery, organize.
- Prepare Data Image uploads, manage data load process, log completed actions.
- Intermediate to High level of Python experience. Modify existing python scripts, and in time, write new ones (data frames, GIS, cronjobs, executables, script automation, etc.).
- General DB knowledge, with specific experience working with PBI.
- Intermediate to High experience w/ Database and SQL Knowledge (understanding how to: shape data, clean data, process data, normalize data, data warehouses, create Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), primary & foreign keys, joining tables, data modeling, etc.).
- Intermediate to High experience with Power BI (understanding automations, gateways, data processing, GIS, visualizations, forecasting, data modeling, DAXX language, aesthetic design).
- Advanced MS Excel.
- Strong analytical capacity, demonstrated knowledge of math, statistics.
- Strong communication skills, writing skills, and able to clearly communicate complex data topics to others.
Location: San Ramon, CA (onsite)
Duration: 9-12 months
Submit resume to jobs@OSIengineering.com