- 6+ years of experience in data management and analytics, teaching/training/presenting to technical and non-technical staff
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong background in MS Office and BI tools including Tableau and PowerBI
The trainer will teach 25-30 participants the following material:
- Understanding data sources and pulling from them
- Master basic query techniques
- Master data operations to scan, process, and organize data for analysis and reporting – e.g. sort, filter, format, merge, assemble, analyze, present
- Master pivot tables
- Calculate descriptive statistics, conduct trend analysis, conduct root cause analysis
- Apply data to support case management
- Basic data visualization skills
- Drawing conclusions from data analysis
The trainer will help create material and assessments regarding the aforementioned material and design a final COVID-19 data project. The trainer will also participate in a "train the trainer" program to ensure sustainability.
The trainer will work ~approximately 2 days a week and hours are flexible.