Data Analytics Engineer
Technology Consulting, Inc.
$61 / Per Hour
Melbourne, FL, US
6 days ago
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The Data Analytics Specialist will support our Government/Military client. The Data Analytics Engineer who will support our Managed Networks Services platforms with insights gained from analyzing telecommunications network data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. The candidate must have demonstrated experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models and data pipelines, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes, and be well-versed in the latest industry trends and technologies around modern data platforms.
- Work with stakeholders of Managed Networks solutions to identify opportunities for leveraging performance data and operational statistics to drive business solutions.
- Mines and analyzes data from operational communications network equipment to drive optimization and improvement of service delivery and business strategies, specifically in the areas of Proactive Ops (network incident anticipation and avoidance)
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to build and improves data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making.
- Builds data pipelines to ingest, transform and store data for different use cases.
- Uses predictive modeling to increase and optimizes customer experiences, process improvements, automation opportunities and other business outcomes.
- Develops processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with minimum 6 years related experience; OR a Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and minimum 4 years related experience.
- 4 years’ hands-on experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization and data quality, and/or other areas directly relevant to data engineering responsibilities and tasks.
- 4 years’ experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- 4 years’ experience developing and deploying docker based solutions using tools such as Kubernets, and Helm charts.
- Ability to gain a FAA Public Trust clearance.
About the Company
Technology Consulting, Inc.
Government and Military