Data Center Sales Manager
Caterpillar - NC machinery
$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
N C Power Systems is a Member Company under Harnish Group Inc. which includes N C Machinery, N C The Cat Rental Store, Tractor & Equipment Co., T & E The Cat Rental Store, and SITECH, representing Caterpillar, other manufacturers. A family owned and managed company, our Mission is to help our customers succeed by providing premier business solutions delivered by engaged employees through teamwork and excellence.
We are seeking a candidate for a new role, Data Center Sales Manager, where you will oversee our Data Center business accounts accomplishing the following but not limited to:
- Prospect, Lead and develop the business relationships with our Data Center customers.
- Provide support and leadership for data center projects to ensure customer satisfaction direct with the customer and on site at the installation locations.
- Quote and Coordinate sales and engineering of engine related products to the data center market to meet customer requirements.
- Support engineers and data center operations staff in developing cost effective EPG solutions for the data center operations as it relates to power generation products.
- Review project submittals and plans to determine time frame and procedures for the sales and execution of the Caterpillar products.
- Develop productive working relationships with Caterpillar. Collaborate and negotiate with internal stakeholders and develop strong relationships and collaboration with the Caterpillar factory Global Accounts teams to achieve a common goal.
- Develop strong and productive business relationships at all levels of the organization, CAT Representatives, third party vendors, stake holders, and the customer to ensure timely and accurate proposal preparation.
- Develop delivery schedules, performance expectations and terms and conditions. Ensure that the required customer business documents are complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
- Provide support to relevant internal departments such as sales, marketing, and project management to ensure proper project execution.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- BA/BS in Electrical or Mechanical engineering preferred (or equivalent) and emergency power systems sales experience in related field with 5+ years data center industry/sales experience. Experience in a Caterpillar Dealership is a plus.
- Knowledge of diesel engine generators applications, including Caterpillar, Cummins, MTU and Kohler diesel engines and generators.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong organization and operational skills, meet scheduled deadlines while managing multiple tasks and projects on a regular basis.
- MS Office skills with AutoCad and Adobe preferred. Clear understanding of fabrication shop practices and procedures.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes salary, health benefits, vacation, sick leave, life insurance, 401(k) with profit sharing and company match. Apply at www.ncpowersystems.com.
Harnish Group Inc. and Member Companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.