Position: Data Engineer (AWS, Python, Data Modelling, Spark)
Location: Iselin, NJ - Remote
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 8 - 15 years
- AWS, Python, Data Modelling, Spark
- One or more years of programming in SQL, R, and/or Python.
- Experience with R and/or Python is strongly desired
- Experience with Spark is desired
- Familiarity with data warehousing concept
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with IBM DB2 and SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) databases.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Math, Marketing, Computer Science, or other analytical or quantitative area is required.
- Strong mathematical skills, analytical skills, and mastery of web analytics techniques to transform raw data into insights and recommendations that will effectively support decision-making processes
- Expertise in data collection, development, and reporting data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Highly organized and rigorous thinking, able to solve problems diligently and creatively.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with proven data interpretation abilities and technical skills.
- Knowledge of multi-site website functionality, tracking, concepts, and tagging infrastructure.
- Experience with statistical analysis methods and tools (e.g. A/B testing, t-tests, z-tests).
- Genuine team player, able to work well and pleasantly in a team and work independently for the team.
- Strong time management skills with a track record of consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented, able to record, organize and track content from meetings and discussions.
#Data #Engineer #DataEngineer #AWS #Python #DataModelling #Spark #SQL #R #Python #IBM #DB2 #SQLServer #SSRS #SSIS #SSAS #databases