MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Build automation around data pipelines that improve the efficiency, quality and resiliency of our data engineering framework
Must have ETL Pipeline experience
- Experience with data warehousing
Provide the highest quality data for our users by continuously defining, developing and adhering to a data validation process from ingestion to end user work flows
Ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our data management capabilities and processes are world class and always improving
- 3+ Years as a Data Engineer
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Experience with Snowflake, AWS, Cloud, and Python
- Experience working with APIS
- Top Tier firm is looking for a skilled Data Engineer to join their growing team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Ability to work remote.
US Work Authorization is required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction