- Performs low-volume data entry (average: 5,000 to 8,000 keystrokes per hour).
- Performs basic management of electronic files (i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete). Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents.
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer. Can also use basic office equipment (including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc.) and has the ability to follow instructions.