Stefanini is looking for a Senior Data Scientist in CO.
This role is to work with a Stefanini Customer, a global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions.
Stefanini's customer process, prepare, package, and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry, and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents.
The position is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado within the Center of Innovation & Technology for Excellence responsible for governing the use of emerging technologies that would have an impact on client"s competitive advantage, especially in the areas of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Business Intelligence (BI), Virtual & Augmented Reality (VR/AR), and Blockchain.
By sharing the best practices in data science, the candidate will empower the teams across all our business units with the tools and processes to enhance decision making and allow for insight-driven collaboration.
In this role, the candidate will partner with the data science teams across the business units to move strategically by:
- Leveraging and sharing the latest machine and deep learning techniques to challenge the current practices across the business units
- Standardizing the platforms architecture, maintenance, and administration
- Developing the Citizen Data Science program content to train & mentor our subject matter experts developing a data lake and/or data catalog for each business unit
- Managing the code and artifacts, including models, algorithms, templates, tools, policies, guidelines, etc.
- Working with different business organizations across the company to understand their needs and help identify new opportunities.
A successful candidate must:
- Take the initiative, easily understand the business dynamics, see the big picture, assess current practices, and identify new areas where inefficiencies aspect the bottom line of the company
- Understand the uses of business and market information to better drive decisions
- Relate with multiple teams to understand the problems of the business
- Have a strong analytical mindset so that they can drive decisions in a fact-based environment Know how to prioritize the deliverable
- Passion for learning, improving the process, and attention to the form of how the information is presented
- Experience in data science with the desired knowledge of SAP, QlikView, or Qlik Sense
- Highly proficient in Python and SQL
- Solid technical hands-on skills in machine learning (regression, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction), deep learning (CNN, RNN/LSTM, GAN), time-series data, anomaly detection, statistical algorithms, data mining, and data engineering
- Knowledge in Keras, TensorFlow, H2O, data virtualization, RPA (Automation Anywhere), and cloud computing infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Strong ability to use logic and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and be flexible
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrated experience with agile or other rapid development methods
- Passion for innovation and 'can do' attitude
- Experience in the agricultural industry data science is a plus.
Master"s degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Business Analytics, Agribusiness, Accounting, Finance, Economics, etc. or equivalent experience