San Jose, CA
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Skan, to find their next Data Scientist.
Industry: Computer Software
Title: Data Scientist
Location: San Jose, CA
Are you a Data Scientist passionate about shaping the future of work and enabling enterprise transformation? Do you have a hands-on mathematical or engineering background? Skan may be the right place for you!
- Participate and lead, multifaceted analytic studies on large volumes of data.
- Coordinate research and analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured) and employ programming to clean, massage, and organize the data.
- Experiment against data points, provide insights based on experiment results and provide previously undiscovered solutions to command data challenges using a multitude of techniques e.g., exploratory mathematical and statistical techniques to NLP, vision, process mining, etc.
- Work with the Principal data scientist and participate in all the data experiments tasked by the Data Science Team.
- Analyze problems and determine root causes.
- Work closely with engineering teams to develop a strategy for long term data platform architecture.
- Be a hands-on practitioner (not just analyze but also actively contribute to the platform)
- Master's or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Process Mining, Statistics, Applied Math, Operational research, AI, or related field
- Overall 5+ years of experience. 3+ years' practical experience with data processing and analytics
- Experience and Understanding of Data quality, Features, Aspects of ML Models, ML pipeline/infrastructure.
- Fluency in Python
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excited to experiment with new technologies and approaches
- Experience in handling disparate data sources in a multitude of forms (e.g., event data, text, image, graphs, etc.) is desirable
- Experience in handling event streams and processing them
- Experience in building scalable solutions (optimizations) is desirable
- Added pluses: Experience/familiarity in process mining; experience/familiarity with OCR
Skan is a cognitive technology startup redefining business process discovery to empower large enterprises to uncover, untangle, and unleash their business processes.Skan’s vision is to be the foundation for operational intelligence and the fabric of the future of work.
We are assembling a team of iconoclasts and innovators who thrive in a collegial and collaborative environment. If you are interested in working on an AI-powered platform and redefine business process discovery and management, join us in our journey. Our headquarters are in San Jose, CA, and a development center in India. In cases of exceptional talent, we are remote-friendly and are happy to speak to talent anywhere in the world.
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips