Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mstrassbergData Scientist - Streaming Video ProductLocation:- During the pandemic, you will work remotely- After the pandemic, you can either work remotely or come into the office in San Francisco as much as you want.
The company is a division of an industry-leading, multi-billion dollar company that is a household name. This specific division develops products that are at the forefront of innovation with streaming video technology and live streaming content creation.Job Responsibilities:
- Being the company's first dedicated Data Scientist. Working on the data team along with a Data Analyst and a Data Engineer.
- Building predictive models to predict user churn, conversions, engagement, etc.
- Understanding and supporting data needs of the business.
- Delivering important insights about the state of the SaaS business.
- Building the foundation for data-based decision at the company.Qualifications:
- Proven experience building predictive models.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Data Scientist (the more the better).
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Proficiency with SQL and Python.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.Nice to have:
- Experience leading or managing a data team.
- Predictive modeling for SaaS products.
- Startup experience.
- Experience doing data science for consumer web products.
- Experience with NoSQL.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here: