Dedicated CDL A Truck Driver
C.R. England is hiring dedicated CDL A Drivers . We are hiring CDL A Truck Drivers for this dedicated position with great pay based in Scottsville, KY. This home weekly position averages $1,150 per week with extra weekly bonus opportunities! This fleet delivers to KY, TN, WV, IN, and IL utilizing lift gates for unloading in sleeper trucks with automatic transmissions pulling 53' dry trailers. Great position for drivers looking to stay active and healthy! Apply NOW
Your Keys to Succeeding
- CareerTrak – Application that allows you to view all career opportunities and lanes within C.R. England. Allows you to choose your career path and where you want to go.
- CRE Toolbox – Check and respond to your messages while off the truck. Accept your loads, click-to-call your office contacts, view your pay stubs and more!
- C.R. England is proudly partnered with CAT Weigh My Truck and Transflo Mobile Plus applications to save time while out on the road.
- C.R. England University (CREU) – Safety is one of our top priorities and transportation is ever-changing. With our training courses, you can feel confident while out on the road to ensure you are safe and compliant!
- A devoted Driver Manager who is there to support and guide you while out on the road.
Plus ALL the Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Home Time
- Health Benefits & 401k Participation
- Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
- Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Trucking Freight Handling:
- Hand Unload Account
Type of Freight:
- Dry Van Trailers
- Must have a valid CDL-A license.
- Must have 3 months prior driving experience.
C.R. England is a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, and is driven to deliver excellence as one of the most prominent temperature-controlled carriers in the nation.
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
About the Company
C.R. England, the most reliable refrigerated carrier in the nation, is dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
Our Core Values:
- Safety is one of our top priorities. We are devoted to keeping our team members, customers, and the general public safe.
- Service is what we sell. We provide our customers with best-in-class service. We keep our commitments and communicate proactively.
- Family is about mutual respect and caring for each other. All members of our team are a valued part of the C.R. England family.
- Integrity is a commitment to do the right thing. We act honestly, ethically, and with unquestionable character. We are environmentally responsible and give back to the community.
- Excellence is not a one-time act, but a habit of hard work with great results. We don’t settle for average, or even good; we hold ourselves accountable to a standard of excellence.