We are looking for a full time, reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe and timely manner. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the store development team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly and safely delivered to the correct clients. This position will also do minor laborer functions to assist all stores with store development needs as well.
- Loading, receiving items from or delivering items to our stores in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery/receving to ensure that orders are correct and complete.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items.
- Operate forklifts and scissor lifts, training and license can be provided.
- Providing excellent customer service and answering questions.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Prepare any documentation needed for deliveries.
- Ability to fix hardware, minor carpentry skills, woodworking basic skills, washing coils and pick up trash at the stores and any additional needs that the stores may need.Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license issued by the state
- CDL license preferred but not required
- Clean driving record
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Ability to walk, drive, lift and carry heavy items up to 100 lbs.
- Attention to detail
- Drug Free Workplace/EOE