$1000 SIGNING BONUS
NON-CDL Delivery Drivers and Helpers
$17/hr - $20/hr PLUS up to $900 bonus each pay
Openings at Wexford, South Hills, Robinson and Smithton
DOT Certified Physical Exam - paid for by the Company
Love the freedom of the open road but want to be home at the end of the day?
We’ve got the job for you! General Labor Driver Truck Driver Logistics Jobs Driving Heavy Lifting
Join our delivery team and help our customers turn their house into the home of their dreams!
This is what we have to offer our Delivery Drivers and Helpers!
- Excellent earnings opportunity.
- Great benefits package
- Including: medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k w/company participation, paid vacation, paid personal days and a generous merchandise discount.
- Advancement opportunities
- Great training program and ongoing coaching
- Current model trucks, well maintained
- Strong delivery support team
Position: Helper 1
Department: Distribution Center
Reports To: Transportation Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Performs the unloading, loading, setting up merchandise in compliance with product handling standards in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner in a retail and customer facing environment. Performs ad-hoc delivery, service and warehousing needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities;
- Performs the unloading, loading, moving and setting up home furnishings to perform delivery, service, shuttle and warehousing duties. Drives truck based on business needs.
- Practices safe and secure material handling methods and distributes merchandise properly in accordance with product handling standards.
- Verifies sales order for product, customer account and other information prior to
loading and unloading merchandise.
- Communicates with internal and external personnel in a professional and timely manner.
- Practices safe and secure loading methods to utilize the maximum amount of truck space and avoid
- Reports errors found on documents to supervisor.
- Completes all documentation neatly and accurately.
- Operates manual and mechanical equipment in a safe and efficient manner to perform delivery or warehousing duties.
- Performs delivery duties at various store locations dependent on business needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position does not supervise others.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous material handling experience preferred.
- Maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Obtain and maintain a DOT physical card
- Must be able and willing to fill in for driver as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and listening skills.
- Basic reading and comprehension skills.
- Basic numerical reasoning skills.
- Ability to complete paperwork in an accurate, neat and efficient manner.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand , push, pull and lift cartons weighing approximately 50 – 100+ lbs. repetitively.
Residential, retail and warehouse environment.
Based in the Oakwood, or Smithton Locations
Based on business needs