Johnson Brothers Wholesale Liquor Com
Johnson Brothers is seeking a Delivery Supervisor for its Indianapolis location. This position has primary responsibility for coordinating delivery operations including routing, delivering and backhauling activities.
- Hire, train and manage assigned delivery driver personnel
- Manage delivery drivers in all aspects including customer service, accuracy and productivity
- Oversee driver scheduling to ensure timely delivery of product
- Coordinate all safety activities for Delivery staff
- Manage the efficiency of the delivery routes using routing software
- Interface with customers solving discrepancies, problems and creating a cohesive relationship
- Foster and maintain a collaborative relationship with the sales, warehouse, delivery and customer service departments.
- 2 year associates degree
- 3+ years of experience in delivery operations
- Familiar with Warehouse Management Systems and bar code scanning technology
- Proficient in the Use of RoadNet delivery routing software
- Familiar with GPS tracking software
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite and internet applications
- AS400 experience preferred
Why do you Want to Work for This Great Company?
Who doesn’t want to be part of a growing company that is always focused on our team members, and our excellent customer service? We are great at creating and innovating, which is one of our values, along with high integrity; obvious passion; an extreme focus on excellence, collaborative teamwork and everyday work ethic. Who wouldn’t want to work for a company that instills and lives these values every day!
Who We Are and What You Can Expect:
Competitive benefits package to full-time employees
- 401K plan
- Medical-dental-vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous PTO package and paid holidays
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen; criminal background check and a post offer physical (if applicable).
Equal Opportunity Employer
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.
Time Type:Full time