30+ days ago
REPORTS TO: ...QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Active Registered Dental Assistant in the State of Washington
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Graduation from an accredited, state approved Dental Assistant Program
3. BLS certification
4. HIV/AIDS training
At least 3 months previous experience working chairside
1. Ability to be an effective team member
2. Ability to operate, and maintain proficiency in computer operations as pertains to front
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
4. Dental terminology
5. Computer literacy
6. Excellent Customer Service Skills
7. Familiar with rotation in equipment service and maintenance of x-ray development
autoclaves, compressor, hand-pieces, etc.
1. One year chairside experience
2. Bilingual capacity
3. Community Health Care experience
4. Experience at front desk preferable
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills
6. Excellent Customer Service skills.
1. Maintain Active Dental Assistant Registration with the State of Washington.
2. Maintain BLS certification
3. Maintain CDA, if certified
4. Provide translation when capable and able
5. Attend clinic staff and All Staff meetings
6. Participate in quality improvement projects as assigned
7. Work as a team with other staff for continuity and efficient, quality care
8. Requires adherence to all policies, standards and procedures included in the
Administration, Clinical and HR Manuals and agency Code of Conduct.
HEARING: Adequate to perform job duties in person and over the telephone. Ability to use stethoscope and respond to verbal questions.
SPEAKING: Must be able to communicate clearly to patients in person and over the telephone.
VISION: visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including visual examination of patient and reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
OTHER: Requires frequent lifting and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds unassisted, including assisting patients when required. Adequate physical ability including sufficient manual dexterity to perform the requisite health care services. Requires frequent bending, reaching, repetitive hand movements, standing, walking, squatting and sitting, with some heavy lifting, pushing and pulling exerted regularly throughout a regular work shift. There is potential for exposure to communicable diseases and/or blood borne pathogens.