Avery Partners and DDS Staffing have multiple opportunities for Dental Assistants throughout the Atlanta area. We offer full time and part time positions.
- Provide assistance to dentists during procedures including preparation and documentation
- Educate patients on their treatment plans as well as maintaining their oral health
- Provides excellent chair-side clinical support and assistance to Doctors and Hygienists which includes, but not limited to, charting and operatory set-up and clean-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment possessing excellent interpersonal skills such as establishing positive relationships with our team and patients
- Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing with a service-oriented approach
- Take dental radiographs/x-rays when prescribed along with all other dental assisting tasks
- Motivated to learn more and provide the best patient care at all times
- Maintain a caring and friendly environment that emphasizes patient care
- Dental Assisting Certification or prior on the job training and state required licensure or Radiography/ X-RAY certification for respective state required.
- One year of paid dental experience required.
- Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and education to patients