Perfect Teeth - Smoky Hill Road
We are looking for an enthusiastic dental assistant that loves building and maintaining positive relationships with patients who is flexible, and willing to collaborate with other team members. What if you could be rewarded for doing what you love, with a team that supports you, in an environment where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your primary role is to provide excellent patient experiences while "in the chair," and overall patient retention. As a valued member of the family, we will support you, and invest in you and your future with medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, and many other benefits!
- Provide exceptional customer service, with excellent chair-side manner, while demonstrating teamwork
- Assist the doctor and/or hygienist(s), with dental procedures maintain excellent patient service, integrity, flow
- Review patient charts prior to doctor arrival, document appropriate patient information and health history during the exam and treatment
- Ensures all consent forms are completed prior to procedure.
- Four Handed Dentistry- fabricate temporary crowns.
- Ability to take, develop and “mount” accurate, high quality radiographs / intra-oral photos
- Place rubber dam
- Clean, sterilize and prepare the equipment and operatory, prior to and after a patient’s appointment
- Track the incoming and outgoing lab cases, monitor and order dental supplies
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance, follow safety policies and procedures through OSHA compliance and BBP (Blood-borne Pathogens) Ability to multi-task and remain calm in a rapidly changing environment
- Assist in educating the patients and address their questions and/or concerns to help them feel more comfortable
- Assist the business administrative team in scheduling patients and submitting referrals as clinically necessary.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Current radiography certification required
- Dental Assistant certification, as required by state, or ability to become certified
- Current certification in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR- BLS) preferred
- Current certification to monitor Nitrous Oxide/Oxygen Analgesia preferred as required by state, or ability to become certified
- Investment in you and your future
- Opportunity to find your career, not just a job!
- Paid Time Off, 401k with company match, Dental, Vision, Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D insurance
- Opportunity for career growth no matter your passion! Clinical, administrative, training.