East Bay Mini Dental Implant Center is currently looking for a full-time or part-time Dental Assistant with Front Office Experience.
- Cross Trained: back and front office duties.
- Take Alginate impressions.
- Take x-rays.
- Break down, Set up, Clean up and Organize rooms.
- OSHA Compliance for the office maintained and updated.
- Office supplies maintained, kept track, upkeep on supplies to order.
- Answer phones, Make appointments, answer Patient’s questions.
- Collect payments, Ask for payments.
- Great customer service skills.
- Self-starter, self-motivator, self-disciplined, self-reliable, knows how to manage her own time and be efficient.
- Quick learner.
- Computer literate (able to scan, type at least 45 wpm with 90% accuracy without looking at your fingers, 10 key by touch, digitize, upload, download, attach files).
- Understands what needs to be done and just does it.
- Team player.
- Loves to and willing to learn.
- Understands and easily complies with protocols and instructions.
- Love reading and learning.
- Have at least 1 yr dental experience preferred.
- Nice Smile.
We will consider Externs, depending on your work experiences and good grades in dental assisting school.
Please DO NOT call our office.
Email us your resume, answer questions below, and be ready to fill out our application forms.
- How many years of dental experience do you have?
- What days and hours are you available to work?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you leaving your present employer?
- Why did you leave all of your previous employers?
- What are your short term 1-2 year goals?
- What are your long term 5+ years goals?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- How many words per minute can you type? 10 key by touch?
- Can we call your references?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?