MUST HAVE DENTAL EXPERIENCE.
Children’s Dental FunZone is seeking a Full-time experienced Dental Assistant for our Fontana Location; we are a Pediatric and Orthodontic dental office.
Please do not reply if you do not have any dental experience. Needs to have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Please make sure the office is not far from where you live. We are open every Saturday. Dentrix knowledge is a plus.
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse.
- Helping patients feel comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment.
- Providing patients with Pre/Post OP instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling).
- Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing, and nutritional counseling).
- Taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth).
- Taking needed pre-op/post-op x-ray for necessary insurances. Ex: XB, Space maintainer, etc.
- Know the office emergency exit plans.
- Know where to find eye wash stations.
- Chart/enter treatment into Dentrix.
About Children's Dental FunZone:
- Paid time off.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs.
- Other types of insurance.
- Retirement benefits or accounts.
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts.
- Flexible schedules.
Welcome to Children’s Dental FunZone, where your child’s dental visit can actually be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients can’t wait to come back for their next visit. Our staff is especially trained to treat infants, children, teenagers, and special needs patients with the care that they deserve. We also provide sedation dentistry, to give your child the most comfortable experience possible. To make the care more affordable, we accept all private insurances, Denti-Cal, and provide financial assistance with zero interest payment plans.