Our company’s mission statement is to S.E.R.V. – Service, Excellence, Respect, and Value.
Ready to make a difference? Looking to expand your knowledge? We at West Coast Dental and our supportive team are committed to ensuring your continuous development and overall success! We do this by providing exceptional pre and post on the job training, open communication and promoting from within. There’s no end to achieving your career goals. It is our mission to guide you to your future!
- Open and close the back office as instructed
- Prepare trays for various procedures
- Ensure that operatories are stocked and cleaned at all times
- Clean, sterilize, and package dental instruments
- Assist the dentist during various procedures and rotate with dentists requested
- Explain treatment plans to patients, register patients
- Assist with other duties from dentist, office manager, biller and receptionist when needed
What we need from you..
- Dental Assistant Certificate
- Driver’s License/ID
- Infection Control Certificate
- Active CPR Card
What you get from us…
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness, cancer, gap and accident
- Continuing education
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.