30+ days ago
Selden, New York, United States, NY
We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Oral Surgery Assistants to join our team!
THIS POSITION REQUIRES 3+ YEARS OF ORAL SURGERY ASSISTING EXPERIENCE
• Assist the Dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
• Adhere to all OSHA and safety policies and procedures
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
• Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
• Perform various office tasks as necessary
• Efficient team player
• Previous Oral Surgery Assisting Experience Required!
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Resume must demonstrate stable employment history
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
• Commuter Benefits
• Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth
APPLY NOW! We look forward to meeting you and telling you all about our growing organization.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.