POSITION SUMMARY:The scope of work encompasses a variety of clinical duties which promote effective and efficient operation of the practice and fosters favorable public relations with patients, staff, dentists of the practice and all external customers.
- Set up rooms for all operative procedures
- Turn over room in efficient manner.
- Seat patients and obtain consents.
- Stock/restock room with instruments prior to each procedure.
- After each patient, sterilize operatory and instrumentation according to OSHA / CDC standards.
- Be aware of schedule changes, and other procedures progress in order to prioritize actions.
- Utilize office equipment by taking and scanning films
- Assist hygienists by charting with accuracy and speed.
- Assist Dentist during dental treatment procedures.
- Perform lab duties such as pouring models and fabricating whitening trays.
- Able to send cases to dental labs, properly enter into software with accurate return date giving enough time for proper turn around.
- Maintain CPR Certificate.
- Perform all other duties as requested by Practice Administrator or Dentist
- High School Diploma
- Graduate of dental assistant program or on job training
- X-ray certification
- Active CPR Certificate
- 1+ Years professional experience
- Surgical experience preferred but not required
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Timely and Accurate
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19- $23.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $19 - $23 Hourly