Redmond Town Dental is hiring for a registered dental assistant. This position is flexible, please inquire regarding part-time or full-time work schedules. We are looking for a dynamic individual that we can train and is very eager to learn. If you have a great personality and enjoy working within an organized and productive office, we want to meet you!
- A positive work environment, excellent doctor, and a fantastic team!
- State of the art technology
- Competitive hourly rates and benefits
- A pleasant and fun work environment!
- COVID-19 Vaccinated Staff, ready and prepared - Extra precautions are taken and all upgraded PPE provided- Our office has worked hard to ensure the safety of our staff and patients. Please check out our website on the COVID-19 update to see all that we are doing to keep you safe.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Preparing patients for oral examination and assist the Doctor in providing treatment
- Dental Prophylaxis, flossing, x-rays, fluoride treatments, and taking impressions
- All aspects of chairside assisting
- Communicating effectively with team members and patients
- Understanding dental terminology for ease of communication
- Addressing problems and issues with practical solutions
- Certificate from college or technical school for a Dental Assisting Program
- Current Washington RDA
- Completed state-mandated procedures, as necessary: coronal polish, radiograph exposure, ultrasonic scaling for orthodontic procedures, pit and fissure sealant application
As a member of our team, you’ll receive competitive rates, excellent benefits, and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. Join us as a Registered Dental Assistant at Redmond Town Dental and help provide dentistry for health and wellness.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $20 - $28 Hourly