Are you good with kids and looking for a new, fulfilling career opportunity? Become a Dental Assistant!
Children’s Dental FunZone is seeking career-oriented, fast learners to join our team of talented dental professionals at our West Covina practice. WE’LL TRAIN YOU and HELP YOU GET CERTIFIED!
The right candidate should have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
DA Job Duties:
- Assist dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Take patients’ medical history, blood pressure and pulse.
- Help patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment.
- Provide patients with pre/post OP instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling).
- Teach patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling).
- MUST LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Upbeat personality is a MUST.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Clean, neat professional appearance.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred.
Our competitive compensation packages include benefits such as health/dental insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, and paid time off for all full-time employees after 90 days of employment. Children’s Dental FunZone offers opportunities for professional development by providing eligible employees with education assistance or tuition reimbursement. Flexible schedules are available. About Children's Dental FunZone:
Welcome to Children’s Dental FunZone, where your child’s dental visit can actually be fun! With iPads in the waiting room, awesome prizes, and movies to watch throughout the treatment, our patients can’t wait to come back for their next visit. Our staff is especially trained to treat infants, children, teenagers, and special needs patients with the care that they deserve. We also provide sedation dentistry, to give your child the most comfortable experience possible. To make the care more affordable, we accept all private insurances, Denti-Cal, and provide financial assistance with zero interest payment plans. Our goal is to help your child achieve a healthy smile and remain cavity free from their first birthday all the way through adolescence.