Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician in Oregon
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 day work week Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 750000.00
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider the opportunity to join a premier practice in a gorgeous Pacific Northwest community. Candidates who are board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology are encouraged to apply for this position.Opportunity Highlights
- Work in a growing organization offering world-class, full-spectrum dermatology care
- Practice with an engaging culture and wonderful support from multiple medical assistants and tenured peers who are at the top of their fields
- Providers enjoy tremendous autonomy
- Opportunity to practice all aspects of your skillset
- Excellent facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and technologies
- Ability to perform cosmetic procedures, if desired
- Four-day workweek with no weekends required
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance + CME stipend
Sitting in the foothills of the beautiful Cascade Mountains, this inviting Pacific Northwest community is the perfect place to call home. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and friendly individuals, you’ll enjoy a remarkable quality of life here.
- Ideal location to raise a family
- Excellent schools and safe neighborhoods
- Four distinct seasons and endless options for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, whitewater rafting, and so much more!
- Gorgeous waterfalls throughout the region
- Easy drives to the coast and Portland
female DermJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md