24 days ago
Wall Industries manufactures and markets a full line of DC DC converters and AC DC power supplies with an emphasis on modified standard and customized power solutions.
We are currently looking for a Design Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the design generation of power supplies from documentation supplied by customers and or internal specification
• Generate preliminary documentation for fabrication of prototype models (may include fabricating , testing, troubleshooting, and repairing analog and digital analog circuits)
• Testing product models whether actual or prototype (bead board) to environmental conditions in order to establish operational stability, reliability and conformity to design
• Work will be performed using oscilloscopes, voltage meters, electronic loads, bench top power supplies, varies, test fixtures, environmental ovens and other electronic associated equipment
• Prototyping will include recommending, designing and possible fabricating fixtures, tools and equipment for the manufacture or product with manufacturing
• Generate instructional information for the manufacturer of product being transferred from engineering to manufacturing
• Follow ISO policy/procedures, as well as company rules/regulations
• Maintain necessary records, files and reports to immediate supervisor
• Properly maintain equipment in good working order, to include reporting un-calibrated equipment
• Interface with other departments, vendors, and manufactures as required
Qualifications or equivalent:
• Four year degree in Electronics
• Three years’ experience or equivalent experience as design engineer of analog circuits.
• Must be completely familiar with the following: advanced analog design techniques including magnetic design and theory, power supply layout and packaging including verification of cad generated documentation, power applications and interpretation of system power specification, component engineering, including stress factor analysis, manufacturing techniques related to power supply manufacturer, agency approvals: UL, CSA, VDE, TUV. Capable of making logical sequential steps in performance of work and require a minimum of supervision and direction
100 to 499 employees