19 days ago
Stanadyne is a global automotive technology leader in engine-based fuel and air management systems. We specialize in pioneering technologies in gasoline and diesel fuel injection systems for the engines that make our world move, and in aftermarket and remanufactured components that help keep those engines on the road. Our best-in-class products offer superior quality and a competitive edge, delivering power, performance, and efficiency, and enabling our customers to stay ahead of rapidly evolving emissions and consumer demand.
Founded in 1876, our experience is rooted in the foundation of the automotive industry, and we’ve been a trusted partner serving some of the most well-known brands for more than 60 years. In 2019, we acquired PurePower Technologies, a leader in engineering and remanufacturing diesel injectors, turbochargers, valves, and other components for OEMs and aftermarket customers.
Our focus today is in designing, engineering, and enabling solutions for our customers with our diverse global team. Headquartered in Windsor, CT, USA, we have design, development, and precision manufacturing facilities in the United States, China, Italy, India, United Arab Emirates, and a worldwide network of aftermarket service dealers and distributors.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of creating new products using ProE. This means you need to be a true guru in ProE. If you like to design new products that solve a complex customer issue or create a unique alternative in product design, this is the right job.
Successful employees have come from job shop environments as well as other roles in which their creative ideas and solutions were needed. Experience with hydraulic and mechanical systems is ideal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handle all aspects of design engineering work.
• Directly communicate with customers in the form of quotations, meetings and presentations to understand and define their needs.
• Understand and respond to customer requests, both verbal and written.
• Design product to meet all requirements.
• Manage several projects at one time.
• Handle all changes and problems related to product assigned.
• Act as technical expert for the company for both internal and external customers.
• Responsible for entire product life cycle.
Education and Experience:
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to work with customers to define and document requirements, address technical concerns and provide project status.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
• Strong project management experience.
• Strong background in material selection and application.
• Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuits.
• Exposure to electromagnetic/magnetic circuits a plus.
• Background in aviation industry and sensor designs a plus.
No agency resumes will be considered