- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Job Category: IT
- Industry: Healthcare
- Duration: 12 + months
Additional Job Details:
- Use of universal safety procedures for laboratory environment including using Personal protective equipment & Social Distancing requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Successful experience with managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact with various departments within the organization and communicate to various management levels.
- Responsible for supporting the upgrades of Desktops & Laptops from Windows 7 to either a new system on Windows 10, or an inplace upgrade to Windows 10 or an upgrade to Igel Linux OS.
- Responsible for providing end users support post upgrade
- Responsible for mutually scheduling the end user upgrade including proper communication with end users on timeline and ETA of migration completion.
- Physically remove old hardware and install new hardware at a given site for a user. Able to lift 10lbs to assist in the Quest ITAM Hardware Disposal Process.
- May be asked to assist in troubleshooting of hardware and software problems for desktop and laptop computers. Install hardware and software on workstations. Utilize ticketing system, when necessary. Re-image computers perform data migrations and restorations, and conduct remote problem solving when required. Must possess a working knowledge of hardware components, hardware configurations, and have strong software experience.
- 6+ years of prior experience in an onsite desktop support role is required.
- Responsible for ensuring they are clocked in when working and clocked out for break/lunch as required by federal & state laws
the contractor will need to be physically onsite for each workday.
Qualities I’m looking for:
Skill/Experience/Education – Mandatory
- Professional (as well as manage stress/pressure)
- Quicklearner (eager to learn, can listen attentively & take notes)
- Time Management Skills (can juggle multiple requests sensibly, punctual)
- Respectful Personality
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
- Windows 7 Proficiency
- Office/Outlook 2010 Proficiency
- Windows 10 Proficiency
- Office/Outlook 365 Proficiency
- User Data/Email migration (OneDrive & conventional data transfer)
- Understanding of Laptop/Desktop Encryption (Bitlocker & Credant)
- Microsoft SCCM Application Deployment -IT Asset Management tasks
- Citrix Workspace familiarity