Ohio-based Akron Childrens Hospital seeks a Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician to join its expanding Division. Akron Childrens Hospital is the largest pediatric healthcare system in Northeast Ohio and is ranked among the best childrens hospitals by US News and World Report.
This integrated healthcare delivery system includes:
- Two free-standing pediatric hospitals
- More than 800 providers, who manage 1.1 million patient visits annually
- A network of more than 60 primary and specialty care locations
- Robust research and innovation endeavors
This position offers:
- An outpatient-only practice, affording exceptional work-life balance
- Active involvement in academic activities including medical student, resident and Developmental & Behavioral Pediatric Fellowship education; academic appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) is available and commensurate with experience
- Research and innovation opportunities through the Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and partnerships with NEOMED and area universities
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
Requirements include MD or DO degree, board certification in Pediatrics and board eligibility/certification in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, and the ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Ohio.