J. Tropeano, Inc.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
J. Tropeano, Inc. is seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
This position involves the maintenance and repair of heavy construction equipment, compressors, generators and related small tools. Small tool, gas and diesel engine experience required.
Mechanic is responsible for performing scheduled maintenance and repair on equipment, including hydraulic and diesel engines and electrical systems.
If you have strong leadership qualities, solid work ethic, mechanical and diagnostic skills & abilities, a desire to take on challenges and are a true team player dedicated to exceptional workmanship, this position may be for you.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Experience working as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Industry experience or related experience
- 5+ year hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic systems diagnostics experience
- CLASS A CDL & Hydraulics’ License a plus
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record
- Knowledge of small tools, gas and diesel engines
- Knowledge and experience with electrical and hydraulics
- Must have the ability to lift, push or pull 70+ pounds, climb heavy equipment, and bend, kneel and work with arms raised for prolonged periods
- Must have strong communication and listening skills
- Must have safety and compliance knowledge
- Must have ability to use hand tools and trades-type tools which require high mental and visual effort
J. Tropeano, Inc. is a committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Mechanical | Repairs: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License