Do you have a natural mechanical ability? Have you been working on diesels and want to make more money? We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly and have a strong attention to detail. A High school diploma or equivalency required as well as a valid driverâ€™s license. Kenworth experience a plus!
Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our growing team in Dover, DE. You will assist the dealership in its efforts to achieve the highest-level of customer satisfaction through proper repair procedures, attitudes and communication.
We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours, apply today!
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life and supplemental insurance offerings
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Advancement Opportunities (we promote from within!)
- Comprehensive paid training to achieve certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Candidates must complete a pre-screening process. All Roads does not provide H1-B sponsorship.
Powered by JazzHR