Dietary Aide 3PM-8PM - Part-time
Atlantic Beach, FL
- Assembles room trays from tray line steam table cook and places in room delivery carts.
- Sets up beverage cart and soup cart and delivers to skilled care dining room.
- Serves Residents beverages, soups and meals in skilled care dining room.
- Cleans and re-sets tables for next meal service.
- Cleans and organizes back kitchen area and reach in refrigerators.
- Follows safety regulation and infection control policies and procedures.
- Carries soiled linen to laundry.
- Returns beverage cart to kitchen and restocks for next meal.
- Stocks snacks, thickened liquids, canned juices.
- Restocks food deliveries as needed.
- Sweeps skilled care dining room as required.
- Prepares condiments.
- Rolls silverware.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
About the Company
Fleet Landing…Full of Life, Full of Growth!
Senior living at Fleet Landing is not what you are probably expecting. Fleet Landing is northeast Florida’s foremost, accredited senior living destination for truly vibrant retirement living, fully occupied and expanding! Set against the backdrop of gorgeous Lake Constellation and within walking distance to the Atlantic Ocean, our 125-acre gated community offers an experience far beyond other Florida retirement communities. Fleet Landing is full of inspiration, full of service, full of care, full of value and most of all—full of life!
Simply put, we cannot provide a special level of service without incredibly special people. Located near Jacksonville, at Fleet Landing retirement community, you will find meaningful careers, great residents, outstanding teams, a collaborative atmosphere and plenty of room to make your mark and advance up the ranks. We will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package, and even greater opportunities to get better at what you want to do.