Digital Campaign Manager
All Star Directories
Who We Are
Since 2001, All Star Directories has been empowering people to advance their careers and improve their lives through education. As an independent marketing and technology company, we build long-term relationships with higher education institutions across the nation while providing millions of students with the resources they need to help them reach their goals.
At All Star, we pride ourselves on our authenticity, accountability, and flexibility. Our team is made up of hardworking, collaborative, and highly motivated people who strive to stay ahead of industry trends. Here, we work in an Agile environment on challenging projects both big and small, with each day offering new opportunities for growth.
All of our hard work is rewarded with competitive salaries, incredible benefits, and serious fun. After all, as an employee-owned company, we care about the people who work here just as much as the customers we serve. We also care deeply about our community, offering paid volunteer days off as well as toy, school-supplies and clothing drives throughout the year.
The All Star Directories marketing team is a dynamic group that embraces quality and seeks constant improvement. We love our jobs and want you to love working here with us. We expect a lot from our team members, so having a good work/life balance is extremely important to us.
We are seeking a Digital Campaign Manager who is passionate about online marketing and has experience in lead generation campaigns through Google, Bing, Facebook or other pay-per-click advertising channels.
Who You Are:
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your primary responsibility will be to take ownership of, and manage, the SEM/PPC and Paid Social Media marketing lead generation campaigns. You will be developing all activities around increasing quality traffic, revenue, and profit to All Star Directories sites. To be successful, you need to have a strong sense of ownership, be self-driven, and have a passion for online marketing. Strong analytical and data driven communication skills are also required.
The Digital Campaign Manager is a full-time role that will be a key contributing member of All Star’s Digital Marketing team. This is an in-house and not a client facing role.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns on Google, Bing and other search platforms.
- Management of advertising campaigns on social networks such as Facebook
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and social campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search and social campaigns
- Optimize campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet spend, revenue and lead volume goals
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Collaborate closely with marketing team members as well as other teams throughout All Star to deliver business goals
- Be knowledgeable and stay on top of all the latest SEM/PPC industry trends
Keyword: Search Engine Marketer Search Associate Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a Mathematics/Statistics related field
- Google Ads Search Certification
- 2-4 years of professional SEM and/or Paid Social experience
- Managed portfolio spend of at least 25,000 / month.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, creativity, and self-motivation
- Online Marketing experience in lead generation
- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
From: All Star Directories