No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 97435 - Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Digital Data & Identity Analyst within our Global Digital Applications Team. Operating within the world’s leading Oral Care Company, we are leveraging leading cloud based marketing technology to digitally connect. This role will support our Digital Marketing and CRM organization in deploying best in class technology to optimize and expand our digital engagement programs leading to better targeting and engagement with our professionals, customers and consumers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team to help realize our vision. This role will involve planning, business and data analysis, functional and technical design, as well as the implementation of Digital Marketing and Customer Data Platform Technology. The ideal candidate is very customer focused and can work well both independently and within a team. Candidate needs to be a self-starter- eager to learn and leverage new technologies to build the best digital experience for our customers.
- Define & implement the digital marketing technology in support of our global strategy for First Party Data Acquisition
- Configure and Implement customer focused platforms including Customer Data Platforms, Data Management Platforms, and Real Time Interaction platforms
- Develop and integrate multiple data flows and pipelines to link disparate data streams of customer interactions into a single source of truth that can be used across our marketing and advertising technology stack.
- Contribute to the development of Customer Data Models for use in marketing segmentation, targeting, personalization, sales enablement, and similar use cases.
- Experience with Identity Resolution platforms for B2C and B2B, including Digital Id Management, and Identity Graphs
- Develop recommendations, strategies, methodologies to ensure that deliverables are met against campaign goals
- Contribute to the development of the technology roadmap in order to capture, manage, and leverage customer data to improve digital marketing and personalization efforts.
- Work with global and divisional Marketing teams to advance First Party Data Collection, Data Integration efforts and data driven marketing strategies and technologies
- Partner with digital marketing, analytics, and eCommerce technical and business teams to integrate relevant customer data in order to develop targeted digital campaigns, acquire and drive campaign creation and execution, and report on results and learnings
- Perform data analysis and modeling and ingest relevant first party data to further develop and identify new audience targets
- Research and recommend new digital marketing technologies to advance our capabilities in digital advertising and marketing analytics.
- Understand the Company’s consumer and professional environment and how we use technology across multiple platforms, including but not limited to: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya), SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Commerce, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM
- Document knowledge and share best practices
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study
- Liaise with software vendors to deliver global solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience working in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of Customer Data Platform experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Identity Management Platforms and/or Services (i.e. LiveRamp, Neustar, Merkle)
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Google Cloud Platform including Big Query, Data Fusion, Data Prep, Data Studio (or equivalent AWS)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in working with large complex datasets to derive insight leveraging SQL and Excel
- Strong data manipulation and database modeling skills. Must be proficient in SQL, understand how to design and evaluate data models (conceptual, logical and physical), and have the ability to closely partner with data engineers, architects, and data scientists to create well maintained customer databases.
- Understanding of data management and data governance practices including data stewards, data custodians, data lineage, data quality, data cleansing, metadata management, etc.
- Understanding of governmental privacy regulations on the collection and use of customer data (such a GDPR and CCPA) and how this impacts customer data management.
- Ability to apply agile methodology and sprint development to manage project implementations and backlogs
- Ability to collaborate using the Google Suite of tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of engagements and in challenging situations
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Experience leading large full-lifecycle implementations and/or implementing integrated solutions including cloud-based marketing solutions
- 2+ years experience using or implementing/supporting Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target including Journey Builder, E-Mail Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio and/or SAP Marketing Cloud
- Minimum of 2 years of Data Management Platform (DMP) or Real Time Interaction Management experience including Salesforce Audience Studio or Salesforce Interaction Studio
- Minimum of 2 years of Web Analytics experience including Google Analytics 360
- Experience leveraging and implementing additional marketing technology including Google Analytics 360 and SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya)
- Experience working with large scale data systems and transactional customer data records (eg SAP, Salesforce)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.