Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
As a design engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital and/or RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.
Digital Design Engineer:
As a Digital design engineer, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model and verify digital circuits, which fully meet the performance, power, cost and schedule requirements.
As a Design Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
* Partnering with business teams and system engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications
* Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost
* Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation
* Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard
* Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases
* Driving behavioral models
Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer – change the world, love your job!
* Minimum Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related field
* Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
* Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
* Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
* Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
* Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
To be considered for this position, please apply to this requisition.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job: Engineering - Product Dev
Primary Location: US-CA-Santa Clara
Other Locations: US-TX-Dallas
Work Locations: Dallas > North Campus - Generic Dallas
Req ID: 200004ZZ