Under the direction of the Director of Marketing-Communications, the Digital Marketing Specialist will support and enhance internal and external digital marketing-communications initiatives. This position will develop and implement digital marketing strategy utilizing web-based and social media platforms for the Wilson Health (WH) enterprise, including Wilson Health Foundation (WHF) and Wilson Health Medical Group (WHMG).
Characteristics Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the strategy, execution and implementation for all WH/WHF/WHMG digital communication.
- Manages and monitors SEO for the Wilson Health enterprise
- Colllaborates with Director of Marketing-Communications and team to manage online reputation for the Wilson Health enterprise
- Collaborates with the Marketing-Communications, Foundation, and Wilson Health Medical Group teams to conceptualize and develop integrated communications/marketing plans to utilize digital and social media channels, and to create online/digital copy (including, but not limited, to websites, blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos) for various promotional and marketing efforts.
- Creates schedules, establishes goals and sets timelines for digital and online communication/marketing efforts.
- Writes and edits WH/WHF/WHMG online content, including copy for webpages, social media content, newsletters and bulk communication (email, email marketing, etc.)
- Serves as lead administrator for WH internet and intranet platforms.
- Maintains and manages sub-sites for WHF and WHMG.
- Research, write, edit, and proof read both print and web-based/social media communications deliverables designed to meet the various needs of both WH/WHF/WHMG internal and external audiences:
- Key administrator for the Wilson Health intranet platform
- Perform market research
- Ad-hoc and special communications projects as requested by leadership
- Reports, meeting minutes and other administrative duties
- Other marketing communications tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years' experience in digital/website Content Management Systems, SEO, social media, writing and/or communications experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Collaboration platform knowledge and/or experience not required, but preferred
- Ability to write clear, compelling content in various styles/formats to varying audiences
- Experience in blog development
- Experience with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and research skills including social media insights and analytical tools.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment is essential.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.