Digital Sales Planner
AdTheorent is the leading predictive advertising platform utilizing machine learning to make advertising more effective.
The Company’s machine learning technology combines trillions of data attributes into precise and accurate adaptive models for the purpose of identifying optimal audiences. Powered by data-driven intelligence, AdTheorent’s platform delivers the right ad, to the right user, at the right time – all in “real time” within brand advertisers’ ROAS and performance goals.
Smart, self-motivated, creative and ambitious people thrive at AdTheorent because each person has a real opportunity to affect the outcome of our business, every day.
AdTheorent's culture is inclusive with targeted emphasis on the value and contributions of each employee. We work hard to communicate with each employee about his or her career trajectory and options for professional development, and the state of the business in general. Most important, we are open and honest with employees, which engenders the same in return.
AdTheorent is currently seeking a Digital Sales Planner to join its team in Chicago. This individual will support the Central Sales teams by leading brainstorming sessions to help crystallize ideas into actionable campaign solutions for advertisers, and by developing customized proposals, sales decks, client templates and vertical materials.
- Day-to-day support of Sales team through development of client templates, proposals, and sales deliverables
- Work alongside Creative, Sales, and Client Services to ensure optimal and timely proposal delivery of all materials
- Own pre-sales plan pricing, inventory forecasting, and plan revisions
- Work with the Sales team to keep Salesforce fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Build and maintain positive communication between internal teams and external vendors
- Work closely with other members of the Strategy team to balance resources and to ensure success for the entire organization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills on the phone, video, via email, and in person
- 1+ year experience in similar position preferably in the Digital sector
- A self-starting mindset, with the ability to make decisions quickly and react to a changing environment
- Deadline driven and organized, with good project management skills
- A strong grasp of PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Knowledgeable of the latest digital advertising trends and online media
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply.