Digital Transformation Process Manager
Rite-Hite Holding Corporation
The Digital Transformation Process Manager will support the Digital Transformation initiative in ensuring the delivery of strategically targeted digital process transformation, an enterprise-wide priority. You will be responsible for leading the discovery, implementation, optimization and benefit delivery of key digital-enabled processes and ways of working. You will need to have an understanding of emerging digital trends as well as own key analyses and market perspectives to inform the broader strategic direction. This position reports into the Chief Transformation Officer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development and implementation of digital transformation initiatives within Rite-Hite in partnership with business leaders and technology partners. Develop and present business models in order to secure investment. Set and track project timelines and success metrics. Optimize processes and ways of working to deliver identified benefits
- Partner with Operating unit teams in designing digitally enabled processes and ways of working. Coordinate with cross-functional partners in order to evaluate and recommend operational and process improvements
- Support teams in delivering continued optimization and improvement of digital capabilities, processes and KPIs in partnership with cross-functional partners
- Define, evaluate, and prioritize incremental opportunities. Structure analyses, consult with internal and external experts, ensure effective leverage of insights to define solutions and evaluate project attractiveness and feasibility
- Own key processes to track and ensure delivery of progress, success metrics and benefits for enterprise-wide digital transformation. Coordinate cross-functional workstreams during the diagnosis/evaluation, design/development, implementation planning and execution phases
- Deliver key perspectives on emerging trends and technologies that deliver increased speed to market, sensing and driving trends and agile responses to consumer needs and market movements. Grow into a trusted advisor on a broad range of issues related to digital transformation
- Participate in cross-functional workstreams that deliver enterprise-wide transformation priorities; represent brand and digital transformation point of view in business, technology and initiative reviews
Maintain a constant awareness of the digital technology space, identifying those Rite-Hite can leverage to transform its businesses and products,
Work with Rite-Hite business units to identify areas where processes can be improved through digital means, and work with them to implement change. This includes working between business units to maximize consistency and synergies, where appropriate,
Currently no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Bachelors of Science degree in appropriate discipline, MBA preferred. 4 – 6+ years’ experience in a strategic role at a technology company or at a top-tier consulting firm.
- Proven record in core business model or business process improvement
- Experience in partnering with engineers and developers to deliver a digital experience preferred
- Understanding of digital ways of working and the marketing value chain for a brand
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels, across multiple functions and drive participation and collaboration
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to meet new requirements and a dynamic job environment
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for digital and technology trends
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; high proficiency in Excel and willingness to learn new tools
See job description