Dining Services Specialist- Contract
Ooltewah, TN, US
30+ days ago
- Assist with preparation of meals including refilling condiments, brewing coffee and tea, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in serving meals.
- Delivers food carts, trays to designated areas.
- Verify meal requests of residents and communicate same with cook.
- Promptly bus tables after meals and rest tables for next meal with silverware\stemware\coffee mugs\cloth napkins. Replace clean tablecloth toppers when needed.
- Responsible for assisting with the daily cleaning and weekly deep cleaning of the kitchen dish room, pantry, and dining room.
- Follow safety regulations and precautions at all times.
- Appropriately secure kitchen and equipment when applicable.
This position is classified as HEAVY, requiring exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift/move objects. Functional requirements including constant standing and walking. Frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, turning and stretching. Finger and hand dexterity required. Visual and hearing acuity along with the ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions are essential.