Director, CNS Consumer Marketing
The Director of CNS Consumer Marketing will be responsible for leading the consumer marketing efforts for two CNS brands. This role will be responsible for managing all consumer initiatives and a substantial Direct to Consumer (DTC) program.
The individual hired for this role will have the qualifications and interest to grow in scope to lead the development and launches of DTC campaigns for two additional first in class indications on one brand and a follow-on compoundfor the other brand.
For the DTC program supporting the current inline indications/assets, the role will be a key member of the brand leadership team and responsible for driving the development of the consumer strategy and delivery of all key brand deliverables and materials to appropriately market the product to consumers. These deliverables include TV and digital creative assets, media plans, as well as all consumer facing materials (patient education, savings cards, etc.) The role requires the execution of strategies and the deployment and planning of resources to be guided by key performances indicators and financial return on investment models.
For the activities supporting the additional indications and the follow-on compound, this individual will be responsible for the development of the analysis, market research and business case for DTC investment, planning the rollout in the context of the existing DTC campaigns, as well as the development of the creative assets and media plan.
This individual will be instrumental in partnering with creative and media agencies, metrics partners, market research, finance, IT, and regulatory teams to approve materials tied to the consumer campaign and strategies. For the current DTC program, this individual will also have two direct reports, an Associate Director and Senior Product manager,with the potential to increase the team to add more headcount to support future launch initiatives.
A key component of this role is working closely and aligning with to our Alliance Partner on all aspects of the consumer campaign.
This position reports to the Senior Director, CNS Marketing.
The Director of CNS Consumer Marketing has responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Creative/Message evolution
- DTC strategy development (across different media channels)
- Channel planning and placement of DTC and other micro-marketing initiatives
- Patient education and in-office/in-clinic programs
- Copay card messaging and design development
- Development of Consumer Marketing Plan
- Responsible for all Web and digital strategies and initiatives
- Partners with Customer Insight and Business Analysis groups in refining market research plans
- Evaluate and fine tune standardized, aligned performance metrics
Individual should have:
- 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- 2+ years dedicated to consumer marketing including management of a broadcast DTC program.
- Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials across media channels and for sales teams is preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., Market Research, HCP Marketing, Digital Marketing, Payer Marketing, Sales, and Review Committees is preferred.
- Manage the PRC process for submissions of material in concert with creative agencies
- Success engaging with Alliance partners to achieve outcomes or drive decisions that are in best interest of the brand
- Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards
- Strong budget management experience including P&L management
- Experience managing, coaching and developing other marketers
- Alliance/Partnership/co-promote experience
- Experience/knowledge of digital marketing across search, display, social media
- MBA/Marketing degree
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External. Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.