Director of Construction Projects
Fusco Personnel Inc.
DIRECTOR OF CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
Fusco Personnel is actively recruiting for a Director of Construction Projects to work for a well-established organization in the Capital Region. The Director is responsible for overseeing and managing new build and renovation projects and will report directly to the President.
- Prior mechanical and design experience required (construction/electrical experience preferred)
- Project management experience required – including managing multiple sites at once
- College degree in design, engineering, or related field preferred
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions
- Excellent time management and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies as well as architects and engineers
- Experience with OSHA and other safety regulations
- Proficiency with MS Office and project management software (ProCor)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel with overnight stays
Fusco Personnel takes great pride in successfully matching talent and culture for our valued clients. We accomplish this through the hard work and expertise of our exemplary specialty recruiters and staff.
Whether you are contemplating your next career move, or you are seeking the key players to bring your business to the next level – consider contacting our experts.
Fusco Personnel is a NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) and an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer
About the Company
Fusco Personnel Inc.
Fusco Personnel is an award winning Recruiting Firm and NYS Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBE) serving the Capital Region since 1994. We specialize in executive searches, mid-level recruits, human resources consulting, as well as, temporary/contract and temp-to-hire staffing.
Fusco Personnel’s areas of expertise include information technology, finance, sales, human resources, accounting, engineering, bio-tech, clinical/non-clinical healthcare, and administrative/clerical personnel.
Our superior service combined with our highly qualified, vetted candidates set us apart from other firms. There is never a fee to applicants.