30+ days ago
New York, NY
POSITION: Hands-on Manager of Lean Manufacturing Engineering - Microelectronics
Report to VP of Operations in established mid-size corporation, industry segment and product dominant leader.
This position, newly created to address company's expansion, will lead a team of engineers to improve overall productivity of manufacturing operations by following best engineering practices, company procedures and processes. Technical knowledge and hands-on involvement with technical details will be expected.
LOCATION: Fishkill, NY (comprehensive relocation assistance)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry
- 7-10 years of Engineering experience in Microelectronics industry
- Experience in Clean Room environment with semiconductor type of processes
- Adept at implementation of Lean manufacturing techniques, quality management, continuous improvement (Six Sigma, Taguchi methods)
- Proven leadership skills
- Efficient communicator and effective motivator