We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Director of Nursing (DON) position in the Corpus Christi area.
The DON will supervise staff, facilitate IDT meetings, and will inform staff of new policies and procedures. The Director of Nursing is responsible for recruitment, retention, and training of the nurses; and other clinical staff. Will also be responsible for overall direction and guidance of all patient care services.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas (required)
- 1+ years experience as a RN with management experience
- BSN degree or five years of equivalent management experience required
- Experience with Hospice or home health preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.