- Location:Tempe, Arizona
- Type:Direct Hire
Our client is going through a large transformation and growing right now so they present a chance to really dive into cutting edge projects and help determine how things are done there for the foreseeable future. Really strong base salary, yearly bonus (paid out every year), profit sharing, matching 401k and instant benefits day 1 of employment!
Director of Program Management (Cyber) will oversee the Program Management Team who will be responsible for conducting department wide control validation, control gap assessments, gap remediation efforts, policy creation and standardization, and conducting maturity and metrics around the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) cybersecurity assessment tool (CAT). Individual will also be responsible for interacting with both Internal and Federal examiners on behalf of Cybersecurity to ensure requirements and expectations are set. In addition, this individual will be responsible for managing a small team of Cybersecurity professionals to assist in conducting the aforementioned duties.
- 10+ years of Project and Program Management experience
- 5+ years of Program Management experience within Cyber Security, Audit, Governance within financial services or bank
- 5+ years of leadership experience within Program Management
- Experience working for global financial services or bank
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Ideally have one of the following certifications: CISA, CISSP, CSA CCSK, AWS Auditor, GSNA
- Experience and understanding with control validation practices and reporting frameworks
- Audit or governance experience within a regulated institution
- Understanding of Cybersecurity termology and technologies
- Understand banking regulations and requirements as they relate to Cybersecurity (FFIEC)
- Lines of Defense and associated roles and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with C-level management and Federal Regulators
- Experience with the creation, education, and adoption of policies and standards
- Creation of metrics around program effectiveness that are tailor toward different level of business units (Department, Committee, Board)
- Workload assessment and analytics to determine what short-term vs. long-term initiatives to prioritize and which yield the greatest return on investment
The post Director of Program Management (Cyber) appeared first on VincentBenjamin.