Dishwashers keep the restaurant and kitchen running smoothly by ensuring that all equipment and supplies are clean, sanitized, and organized. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Provides Players and Fans with clean, sanitized, and spot-free utensils, plate ware, glassware, and equipment.
- Sets up dish machine in the AM and closes down the dish machine in the PM according to proper procedures.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of the dish machine, trouble-shoots machine malfunctions as needed.
- Washes plate ware, glassware, silverware, pots/pans, and kitchen utensils while adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Gathers boxes and trash from kitchen and Fan areas and takes them to dumpster area. Relines cans and return them to their respective spots. Sweeps and mops floors.
- Assists with prep duties when needed. Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
- Helps put away food and paper deliveries. Follows cooler diagrams and the "first in first out" rule when stocking shelves. Marks vendor supplied items with date received.
- Supplies the line with needed items.
- Supplies the bar and server stations with ice.
- Completes the opening, shift change, and closing checklists found in multi-colored wall units as well as weekly and monthly cleaning tasks.
- Performs other duties as needed per Coach request.
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Good communication skills, friendly, and people oriented.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, courteous, able to multitask.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Stands 100% of the shift.
- Lifts and carries weights of up to 50 lbs. during shift, places these items on high shelves and in walk-in cooler and freezer.
- Frequent bending and stooping.
- Works indoors 75%, outdoors 25%.
- Works frequently in hot and damp environment.
- Frequently immerses hands in water diluted with chemical solutions.
- Frequently works with sharp knives and utensils.
- Frequently works with hot plates.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.